Avante Partners team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy consumer goods. Business Development & Sales Interns are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with small and medium customers. They balance their time between acquiring new customers and assisting those customers in enabling their account to best suit their specific needs. The candidate will work closely with customers to understand their procurement requirements and then work with internal partner teams to determine the best solution to addresses the business needs. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as procurement, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Business Development & Sales Internship
Role & Responsibilities
- Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Assisting customers with Registration and presenting registered customers with Business account tours
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition and customer spend adoption
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Account teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal functions
Are You Ready to Get Started?